Most employers recognize that the hardest part of administering their benefit programs is the on-going data collection and remittance that must be sent to your benefits administrator(s). Virtually all of this data is stored inside an internal payroll system or with the current outside payroll vendor.
Choosing Alliance Benefit Group's payroll service permits your internal benefits administrators to interact with our payroll department, allowing them to efficiently coordinate and perform the following services:
- Calculation and remittance of 401(k) / 403(b) contributions each pay period.
- Self-billing maintenance of group and voluntary benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts administration, including "in-check" reimbursement versus having to reimburse employees via separate check.
- Calculation and remittance of Health Savings Account contributions each pay period.
- Year-end census data collection automatically accumulated and sent to the Alliance Benefit Group compliance departments.
We offer 3 state of the art payroll packages:
- Comprehensive National Payroll Processing & Reporting
- Federal and State Tax Withholding and Submission
- W-2/1099 Included
- Calculation and Remittance of 401(k) and 403(b) Contributions
- Online Payroll Software
- Workers Compensation Tracking
- Paycheck Options: Print on Demand, Paperless and Pay Card
- Instant Submission of Year End Census Requests
- HR Consulting and Evolution HR
- Health & Welfare Plan Integration: Flex, HRA, HSA
- Quickbooks General Ledger Export
- Paid Time Off Benefit Accruals
- New Hire Reporting
- Includes Basic Payroll Services
- Job Costing
- Custom Reports
- Employee Self-Service Center (ESS)
- New Hire Onboarding
- Employer/Employee Text or Email Notifications
- ACA Monitor
- Includes Basic Payroll Services
- Includes Payroll Plus Services
- 1094-C and 1095-C Filing
- Background Check Service
- Social Security Number Verification
- Full-Time Equivalent Management
- Measurement and Stability Period Management
- Direct Access to ACA/ERISA Attorney
We also offer the following features, which can be added to any payroll package:
Online Employee Benefit Enrollment
Automate and streamline your employee benefits enrollment and management with our simple-to-use system. Add as many plans as you want such as health, dental, vision, life, AD&D, STF, LTD, retirement plans, and voluntary plans; there is no limit. Employees will elect their benefits online, and we do all the work alongside your insurance broker.
Benefit Pro stores all your benefit rules such as new hire waiting periods, premium rates, and contribution amounts. When your employee elects their benefits, that information will be automatically sent to our payroll system, which will set up the payroll deduction amounts and effective dates so you don't have to worry about entering it in both systems. This data integration eliminates human error and assures your employee payroll deductions are accurate and timely.
Our system stores and communications all your employee benefit forms and resources so that you know your employees have access to them. You can communicate provider directories for health insurance, summary plan descriptions, benefit summaries, and change forms; there is no limit to what you can share.
Attorney Assisted HR Consulting
Our team of professionals will provide you with design, implementation, and management of just about all human resource needs for any size company. Our team consists of certified HR professionals and licensed attorneys.
Section 125 Premium Only Plan
These plans reduce payroll taxes for both employers and employees by allowing eligible insurance premiums to be deducted from paychecks pre-tax. The service includes the creation of all ERISA compliant documents. We also perform the annual plan drafting and discrimination testing to ensure the plan is being administered correctly.
Labor Law Compliance Poster Service
Federal and state law requires employers to post labor law notices in the workplace. These mandatory postings include the OSHA Posting, Federal Minimum Wage, FMLA, USERRA, and various state specific notices. Failure to post mandatory labor law notices can result in hefty fines and lawsuits. We have made these Federal & State notices available to you in laminated All-In_one Labor Law Posters. If the labor laws change mid year, and you need a new poster, we send one out to you immediately. This service is backed by a $25,000 guarantee.